Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    When I go to the Main Phone screen and move it to the left where it displays all the voicemails and messaging, email .... it shows next to voicemail a "1" but I have no voicemails. I've had this problem with my old phone which was unlocked for cingular and the fix was a flex for the phone. I was wondering what the fix was for the 680.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the "1" you are seeing means that Voicemail is tied to speed dial "1". I don't think it's a count of how many voicemails you have.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    This is not a bug. The "1" next to the voicemail doesn't mean you have 1 new voicemail. It means you can press + hold "1" and it will dial to your voicemail box. If you have a new voicemail, there will be a voicemail icon showing on the upper right corner of the phone tab and will dissappear once it is heard.

The "Star" tab to the left of the Phone tab is actually a shortcut page. It gives you the ability to create a shortcut and assign whatever button you want with it. So with press and hold with a button, you call any person /go to a website / program almost instantly.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the "1" you are seeing means that Voicemail is tied to speed dial "1". I don't think it's a count of how many voicemails you have.
    You are correct.

If you have a VM, you will see an icon next to your signal bar.