1.    #1  
    As most BMW-Treo owners know, only the favorites transfer over through bluetooth to the i-drive...until now...

When I first paided my 680, I thought all my contacts were showing up in the idrive (I don't even have any favorites set up yet) but upon closer examination, I see that it is all the numbers that have been previously saved to my sim card. I know that I lot of them are from a pre-650 phone that I copied over to my existing sim card when I got my 650 a couple of years ago. Question: how do you intentionally copy a phone number to the sim card on the 680?
    Do you still have your old phone? I used my daughter's phone and added the sim contacts there and then moved the sim card to the Treo. Voila, all of the contacts then showed up on my car. If you don't have another phone that you can use, I am not sure how else you can do this.
  3.    #3  
    I still have the 650. How do you do it?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lattelady View Post
    I still have the 650. How do you do it?
    Go to a contact. Select the name. Now click above the name.......Under record, select Export to SIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoD_E View Post
    Go to a contact. Select the name. Now click above the name.......Under record, select Export to SIM.
    Sounds a heck of a lot easier. Thanks, I will try that too!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks! It worked!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lattelady View Post
    Thanks! It worked!
    No problem. Wish I had a BMW!
    No problem. Wish I had a BMW!
    Well, be careful what you wish for

I have had a love and hate relationship with BMW for the last 15 years, and currently BMW-less. Not sure if I will ever buy another one