1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone. I know there were a lot of people who were waiting to see when the unlocked and Cingular graphites were going to finally arrive. I just wanted to let you know that the day has come and this is how many we have in Cleveland.

20: Cingular Graphites
    25: Unlocked Graphites

Give me a call if you'd like to pick one up we can have it to you tommorow free of charge. Just order yours before approx. 6:30pm est to make sure you get it tommorow (our FedEx Guy comes in around 7pm).

Airport Wireless/ Palm
    216-267-1400
    216-265-9476

---Drew
    Last edited by SteelTreo; 12/06/2006 at 11:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTreo View Post
    Hey Everyone. I know there were a lot of people who were waiting to see when the unlocked and Cingular graphites were going to finally arrive. I just wanted to let you know that the day has come and this is how many we have in Cleveland.

20: Cingular Graphites
    25: Unlocked Graphites

Give me a call if you'd like to pick one up we can have it to you tommorow free of charge. Just order yours before approx. 6:30pm est to make sure you get it tommorow (our FedEx Guy comes in around 7pm).

Airport Wireless/ Palm
    216-267-1400

---Drew

price? $399 ?
    -tgwaste
  3.    #3  
    Yep $399

---Drew
    what about the Cingular version (without a contract)?
    -tgwaste
  5.    #5  
    The Cingular version without a plan is $449 so it actually makes sense to go with the unlocked version if you already in a contract.

---Drew