1.    #1  
    I have a sprint 700p and was wondering if there was a program that would make some kind of noise when you lose the signal. I cant tell you how mad I get when I have been talke for 5 mins to find out I have lost a signal and have to figure out where to pic back up on the conversition. If I remember I think the 650 had a this feature?
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    Go to Sounds in the launcher, Under Application go to Phone Alerts, change Coverage in/out to ON.
    This option also makes it so that you can monitor your resets. Ben
  4. BJ2
    PhoneDisconnect (Treo 600 or better)
    Plays a tune when the other side of a call hangs up the call
    Signals missed calls and SMS using the green LED, switch on or off your Treo to set back the LED

http://www.metaviewsoft.de/en/Softwa...her/index.html
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ2 View Post
    PhoneDisconnect (Treo 600 or better)
    Plays a tune when the other side of a call hangs up the call
    Signals missed calls and SMS using the green LED, switch on or off your Treo to set back the LED

http://www.metaviewsoft.de/en/Softwa...her/index.html
    This is just what I was looking for thanks!!!!!!!!!

It is working great!!
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
  6. BJ2
    no problem, I like it also... works great!
    I've noticed something a bit quirky about PhoneDisconnect. First, it appears to have disabled the blinking LED when the phone is idle. Some folks might actually like this side effect but I personally like the blinking LED (unlike my blinking job ). Second, when combined with TAKEphONE, when I get a missed call and dismiss the Missed Call screen, TAKEphONE displays >>In Call<< when it's actually not.

Anyone else notice this?