Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I don't think this is out there, I checked. I thought this would be a great app to cut down on battery life.

What if there was an app that cut off the keyboard lights? Wouldn't that help with the battery life? It seems like it takes a lot of batt to light up that keyboard.

I mean you don't need the keyboard lights often. I know there will be 10 people post how they need to have the keyboard light to make their way through a Dungeons and Dragons game, but this would be for those who don't use the keyboard light often or at all.

Developers HAVE AT IT!!!??? Call it the Shucks power app!

Just a thought......
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    I don't think this is out there, I checked. I thought this would be a great app to cut down on battery life.

What if there was an app that cut off the keyboard lights? Wouldn't that help with the battery life? It seems like it takes a lot of batt to light up that keyboard.

I mean you don't need the keyboard lights often. I know there will be 10 people post how they need to have the keyboard light to make their way through a Dungeons and Dragons game, but this would be for those who don't use the keyboard light often or at all.

Developers HAVE AT IT!!!??? Call it the Shucks power app!

Just a thought......
    Try this app. It just turns off the keyboard lights during the day and keeps the lowest brightness setting at night. Very easy to setup and use.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    This might work!! I will check it out tonight. Thanks!!

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Or this one:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=89367

Although, the keyboard seems to randomly kick on during calls with this app. Other than that, it works great.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    These both look great!! I like reading my Ebooks in bed. The no light from the keybord will help my batt life.

Am I crazy our could this help solve the battery issue. Or, at least part of the isssue?