Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    so, it's inevitable that i will lose the stylus that came with my treo. so far, it does not look like palm is offering styli a la carte in colors matching the unlocked 680's. as a girl who likes her gadgets to be coordinated (more so than her clothing, even ), i have the following proposal: i will "trade" a new 3-pack of the palm replacement styli (as currently shown on the palm store online) for the 1 copper stylus that came with your copper 680. of course, i'd ask that it be in like new condition - no trading broken or chewed on styli, please!

would anyone be game for this? i'd like 2 extra styli just in case, so i'd be procuring 2 3-packs of the replacement styli to trade with other copper treo owners.

yes, i may need professional help, but at least my stylus will always match my treo.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    so i've successfully traded one brand new stylus 3-pack for a copper stylus (thanks, jamesgangut!), and have one more new 3-pack to trade.

any copper treo owners out there willing to swap?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Wow!

r6girl, I like your attention to detail!! Sometimes I'm like that with my gadgets so I give you credit for being resourceful !!