1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am having a hard time finding an online retailer who carries the HBH-300 headset. Does anyone know if this model has been replaced?

A friend of mine has the HBH-300 and I like the long boom. Would like to find one that is similar.

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Regards,
    Darin
    Quote Originally Posted by djc11571 View Post
    Hello,

I am having a hard time finding an online retailer who carries the HBH-300 headset. Does anyone know if this model has been replaced?

A friend of mine has the HBH-300 and I like the long boom. Would like to find one that is similar.

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Regards,
    Darin
    The HBH-300 is no longer manufactured. I really liked this headset, too. I have replaced mine with a modified Bluespoon AX2, referred to on this site as an "AX2 Pro." The modification is that you buy the AX2 for about $30 and a wired EM3 headset, then replace the mike in the AX2 with the noise cancelling boom mike of the EM3. I have to say, it works better than the HBH 300 in that it has better incoming and outgoing sound, and is way more comfortable to wear. If you're a little handy with a soldering iron, an exacto knife and a hot glue gun, it takes about 30 minutes. Do a search on this site for "AX2 Pro", and you'll eventually come up with a "how to" guide, with pictures.