1.    #1  
    I tried to load Datebook 6 on my new 680 and now I am in continual reset hell. I've tried taking out and putting the battery back in. Anyone know how to get out of the continual reset cycle.
    Try reset (you resetting by pulling the battery, not a loop) while hold the up button.

Or hard reset, reset while holding the red button until second palm screen. This will erase all data.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help. I ended up having to do a hard reset which isn't a big deal, but I'm wondering if the Treo will react that way if I try load datebook 6 again. Maybe a lower version will work?
    I am running DateBk6 6.0a s2 not real stability issues.
    This is one of my main apps.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Did you put the newest version on there? I have the newest version and don't have any problems.
    Same here, DB6 version S3, no issues.
    I am using this app already since my TE. Except for beta versions I NEVER encountered a reason why DB6 would crash the device.
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
    Do you have a birthday in early January with an Alert in December? If yes, move the Alert to January so that they are in the same calendar year.