Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Oh yeah..that's much clearer... Heh
    Crimson™Waiting for Battery Fixes to buy again...
    Hachoo!
    have you tried call log + from chapura? it's a great software that sync the call log with the outlook journal
    Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Nokia E61 → Treo 650 → HTC TyTN → Treo 650 → Treo 750v → Sony Ericsson P990i → Treo 750v → Treo 680 → Treo 750v → Samsung i600 → Orange SPV E650 → Samsung i600 → Apple iPhone 8GB → Samsung i600 → Samsung i780 → BlackBerry 8700g → BlackBerry Bold 9000 → BlackBerry Bold 9700 → Samsung Galaxy Spica → BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by olentz View Post
    I tried to beam it to my Treo. Received it, but its nowhere to be found. I can see that file using FileZ, but I can't run it.
    The file is not an application so won't show up in your launcher. It is an overlay file which tweaks some internal settings (I think). Anyhow... just install it and then check your call log details ... the duration should be there, as it is on mine now that I've installed it.

Good luck.
    there is no button tab to click for call details. Shadowmite overlay for treo700p created that button tab. I am talking about where you click on last call log and you get option to dial, message and cancel. There should be option for call duration as well. Its just minor issue but since we all used 650 we are spoiled.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I think it is build in... I have only seen it once, and can't find the keystroke(s) that I used to get it to show up... It was a popsup screen with oly the duration details for a single call, not a list of calls with duration listed. Anyone else find the correct sequence?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toem View Post
    Hi,

I've put a patchfile on our Palm User Group Site to view the call duration in the call details: www.pug-ned.de/PalmTreo680CallDuration.php (sorry, only in german)

Regards,

Toem
    Toem: I applied your patch to my 755 and it corrects the call duration issue - thanks. However it prevents me from succesfully entering ## commands from the dialpad. Do you have a version for the 755 that would work without the "##" issue? Thanks again for the patch.
    I'm guessing the data is still stored in the Treo database, simply not displayed by the software.

Does Toem's patch work? And more importantly, does it definitely not break anything? (I know, no warranty etc, just looking for positive feedback!)

Cheers - Callum.
    Also, just spotted CZ Call Log, which is freeware, and might show the durations. I already bought TAKEphONE so I haven't tried this one personally.
    This works wonderfully! Thanks!
    I have been using it since it came out with no issues.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Comet is also a wonderful program that not only gives you a call log, but has the ability to track how much air time a particular number or name has used! Lots of other very useful functionality with Comet. I heartily recommend it.
    Hi,

I've put a patchfile on our Palm User Group Site to view the call duration in the call details: www.pug-ned.de/PalmTreo680CallDuration.php (sorry, only in german)

Regards,

Toem
    I tried this link but seems to no longer be there (yes, I'm a Johnny-come-lately here). Anyone still have it and care to share?

Thanks!
    Palm since Palm Professional --- Treo 650 (2 yrs), iPhone since 6/29/07
    I use TAKEphONE, which you have to buy, but it works a charm. I didn't download the file so I can't help I'm afraid.
    Toem's site just worked for me - perhaps it was down this morning?
    Oops, might be a Mac/Safari issue I just went to the site using my Treo (Blazer) and downloaded it straight to my Palm. Works GREAT!
    Palm since Palm Professional --- Treo 650 (2 yrs), iPhone since 6/29/07
    Nicely done....
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    thanks for creating something that SHOULD have been there...
    Hi,

Regards,

Toem
    Thanks!!! it works great!!!
    3Com PalmPilot Personal > Handspring Visor Deluxe > Palm Tungsten T > PalmOne Tungsten T5 > PalmOne Treo650

Current Device: Palm Treo 680 w/1.12 Cust1 ROM, 4GB SDHC, GlobalSAT GPS Receiver
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Try this one out, it should display call duration in details of the call log. At least it works fine on my treo680 unlocked version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast