1.    #1  
    I have had my Sprint Treo 650 for about 6 months. All of a sudden, the mute switch has started sliding itself to mute on a daily basis ... so I can only conclude that something has happened to loosen it. It's not really obvious when you slide it back and forth, but I haven't changed how I handle or store the phone & this keeps happening.

Is this something that would be covered under the Sprint total equipment replacement plan? I'd like to upgrade to a Treo 700- would they let me do that under the total equipment replacement plan (perhaps for a lower fee than if I was going to trade up without there being a problem with my 650?).

Thanks!
    Last edited by itsyvonne; 12/05/2006 at 04:54 PM. Reason: because leaving out "Sprint" is kinda dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyvonne View Post
    ....Is this something that would be covered under the total equipment replacement plan?....
    I think that this question can only be answered by the company who sold it to you (or service provider). Who are you using?

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  3.    #3  
    Oh ... duh ... I'm so sorry ... my service provider is Sprint. I have to travel 60 miles to get to the nearest repair center, so I just hoped someone might know some answers (or at least be able to speculate... ).

-Yvonne
    no worries!

Damn... 60 miles. I suppose until you find your answer, you could always use a little piece of vinyl tape to keep the mute off?!

Good luck

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........