1.    #1  
    What a POS. Why include it? You can't even play the songs on the Treo 680.
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTenTodd View Post
    http://music.yahoo.com/ymu/devices/default.asp

Says it works with the 680...
    The music pack comes with Pocket Tunes Deluxe which supports the Yahoo Music and its DRM-ed downloads.
  4.    #4  
    It didn't work for me. Anyone else?
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.

I have the Cingular Treo, so I did not get the Free Palm Music deal, But my wife has a Dell MP3 Player and we Both Sync with the Same Program. I use the Yahoo Music to Buy/Load songs and Sync with PT Deluxe. You can only Sync a few file types with the basic PT, but with Deluxe, you can use it to sync everything, and it will definately recognize the Palm device. I actually prefer it to many of the other services out there. If anyone ever used the old "Dell MusicMatch" software/service, this Yahoo service is the newest version of that service.
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
  6.    #6  
    So I have to upgrade the client if I want to use the subscription to go service?
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Is there an installer on the CD, or is there a .prc (for us Mac users)?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    It hasn't worked for me either. Though I am not to technical when it comes to MP3 palyers that aren't Ipods..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    As Ben has already mentioned earlier in this thread, you need the Pocket Tunes Deluxe version in order to listen to the songs transferred from Yahoo! Unlimited To Go.

Pocket Tunes Deluxe comes with the free music pack that was given it away if you buy the unlocked version.

And it is working for me fine
  10.    #10  
    yeah i have the deluxe version too and no go.
    Weird.
    I actually have had this working on my wife's 650. And yes, now her 680. The p-Tunes website and Yahoo! has more info. You'll need to sync regularly to keep the "songs" valid.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Did you transfer the songs to your device manually? Because all the songs on the Yahoo! Unlimited are DRM'ed, so you need a liscense in order to listen to them. If you just drag your songs into your card using card reader, then it's a no go. You have to open up the Yahoo! program, then turn on your 680 and run Pocket Tunes, then let Yahoo! transfers the songs into your device.