1.    #1  
    Has anyone experienced resets on the latest version of YourCall? I have the latest version on my 650. It seems to work OK as it should with calls, but in the program while trying to maintain number exceptions - it, without fail, will cause a soft reset when I choose "Number Exceptions". I have installed a few programs since the original install of YourCall, but I removed those and I am still having this problem. Wanted to check here before going to them.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    No resets here when going into Number Exceptions. What key sequence are you using?
  3.    #3  
    "key sequence"? I open up YourCall and use the pull-down to choose "Number Exceptions". Resets everytime.

##377#code: "Table.c, Line:3231, Invalid row
    that happens to me everytime I upgrade so the work around is to uninstall the old version and do a clean install
    Treoing & Loving it
    No resets here on my 700p. I even entered several exceptions and saved them. If Uninstall/reinstall doesn't resolve it, time to look for conflicting apps!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  6.    #6  
    did the 'ol uninstall/reinstall and that seems to have done the trick - so far! Thanks guys.