1.    #1  
    ok, i'm a treo newbie, but not new to palm....does the treo 680 NOT have the notepad application where you can take notes on the screen??...i really liked that app.

thanks!

Palm Vx->Palm m505->Palm Tungsten T3
    Quote Originally Posted by gandrtm View Post
    ok, i'm a treo newbie, but not new to palm....does the treo 680 NOT have the notepad application where you can take notes on the screen??...i really liked that app.

thanks!
    I'm pretty sure there is one called "memo"
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I think he means an app like Diddlebug, nope, it doesn't have Notepad.
    You can download, unzip, copy your sd card and transfer with FileZ.
    Notepad, grabbed from LifeDrive.
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    You will also need CompressionPng.prc, CompressionZlib.prc to be able to send notes. You might want to rename those files to .prc as well.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    You will also need CompressionPng.prc, CompressionZlib.prc to be able to send notes. You might want to rename those files to .prc as well.
    Jamesgangut, do you happen to have those two files to share? I have NotePad on my 680 but no means to beam them. Is there a way to sync them as well, or is that out of the question?

Thanks in advance
    Here are the files. Yes you can sync but what you need to do is load the disk that came with a unit that had it. I used a friends Zire72. Life drive should work. After you you load that one reload your 680 disk and the conduit will stay.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

A Tungsten T3 disk will also work.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Here are the files. Yes you can sync but what you need to do is load the disk that came with a unit that had it. I used a friends Zire72. Life drive should work. After you you load that one reload your 680 disk and the conduit will stay.
    Thanks much!!! Now if I can JUST find someone with a Palm disk.... hmmmm...
    I'm using Bug Me! Notepad on my 680 without problems...http://electricpocket.com.
    Why does Palm continue to omit Notepad from new devices when it's clear people want it???