Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Anyone try this? I just set up a trade for my ancient Jornada 720 and my beat up old Treo 650, and am getting $150 towards the new Treo 680! I ordered a Crimson 680 and will probably get a nice tan leather case for it. Can't wait to see how this new Treo works out... it will be my fourth one, I've had the 270, 600 and 650.
    Mike
    Wow... Jornada. That's a name I haven't heard in a looong time. Used to work for HP. Used a Jornada 820 (VGA display, full-size keyboard, WinCE 2) and really liked it. Oh the days.

I've signed up for the trade-up, but am only trading my 650 ($125). I've read cautions about such programs from the past -- mostly that you have to keep on them about making sure you get your refund in the timeframe they promise. But I'm hopeful I won't get too bad a runaround. I surprised myself and actually kept all the original box and materials for my old device. Pack Rats unite!

It will be interesting to hear and share whether this trade-up program actually delivers on the goods. Heck, by the time that happens, I'll have worn in my 680 very nicely.