Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ok so I have installed the Java Virtual machine but I am still having problems installing Gmail on my Verizon 700p.........when I get to gmail.com/app to download it - the site tells me that my phone isnt supported but that I can download it anyway if I have Java VM installed.......so I choose to download it and it wont download direct to my Treo - it says it must download it to my SD card - so fine I do that and it downloads a JAD file........then after that I dont know what to do - what do I do with this JAD file on my SD card? I tried to get the treo to read the card to install the file and the file wouldn't show up. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    You might try emailing it to device or hotsyncing it to your device. Ben
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I don't think that I can hotsync the because when I go to gmail.com/app on my laptop browser - it wont let me download it......because I am not a mobile device at that point......
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ^aweyrich
    Did you enable java through the preferences > Other > IBM Java VM? I found that I had to do that before java apps run. I think I just had to open (it has been so long since I did, that I am not 100% sure.) Try this and see if you can download through blazer.

Good Luck
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff