1.    #1  
    my lovely copper beauty came today (along with my new set of pots and pans! it was like christmas!) and i'm loving it! i was looking at versamail, and it let me set up my AOL email account! i thought versamail didn't support imap and aol? perhaps they've released a new version on the 680s? has anybody else witnessed this versamail oddity?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Yes, I set Versamail up for several AOL accounts on my 680 when I got it last Friday -- but I had it set up that way on my 650, as well, with no problems.
  3.    #3  
    i'm upgrading from a 600, and on there before i got Snapper, all that was available was the default "Mail" program, which quite honestly, sucked. i couldn't use it for aol!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Can you comment on how well it handles deleted email?

In my past experience, most IMAP clients have trouble with AOL email that has been deleted. When you delete an email using AOL software or their web interface, it ends up in the "Recently Deleted" folder. But then, most IMAP clients continue to download that same email as if it was still in the inbox. Does Versamail have this same problem?