1.    #1  
    Not exactly an application, but I have not been able to find a college bowl listing that I can import into Outlook. So I took the ESPN.com listing and reformated it. I will attach 4 files (one for each of the 4 major time zones) change the extension from .txt to .csv and import into Outlook (I assume with some quick Excel work it can be imported into other PIMs.) The only issue I am having with the import is that the Reminder On/Off feild is not automagically mapping, during the import you will need to go in and "Map Custom Feilds..." to fix that one field.

Please let me know if there are any errors or issues.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.

Enjoy,
    Brian

Quick and dirty Outlook import instructions:

Change the file extension to .csv
    File > Import and Export...
    Choose "Import from another program or file"
    Then "Comma Seperated Values (Windows)"
    Browse and select the file
    Select Destination Folder -> Calendar
    Click "Map Custom Fields ..."
    Change any mapping, check to see that Reminder On/Off is mapped correctly.
    Click Finish and it should import.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Brian,
    Tks for all of your work. Unfortunately, I forgot you did this last year and I jumped the gun and entered each of the games I want to watch into my Palm/Outlook.
    It sure would have been easier to import yours and then delete the ones I don't want to see.
    Tks again.

Geaux Tigers
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Thank you. This is quite handy.
    Last edited by wink100; 12/05/2006 at 08:57 PM. Reason: typo
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
  4.    #4  
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5