Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Do these need to be there, can they be taken out? This would provide more room for the text, especially in week view.
  2. #2  
    That sounds painful...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3. #3  
    I don't think they can be removed but you can change the color... blue for example.

    Okay, that was only partly a joke. You can set the color in the Categories prefs.
  4. #4  
    Go into Preferences->Categories
    Then select "Set icon & color"
    uncheck, "Show built-in calendar's icons
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Go into Preferences->Categories
    Then select "Set icon & color"
    uncheck, "Show built-in calendar's icons
    Good call, mogulman. I've never looked into it before because they never bothered me that much. But now I think I like it better with them turned off.
  6.    #6  
    Hmmm, I don't have "Show Built in Calendar Icons" as an opiton???? using v. 1.51
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bokaplan View Post
    Hmmm, I don't have "Show Built in Calendar Icons" as an opiton???? using v. 1.51
    Go to 2day prefs, to the "Categories" pane.
    Select a Calendar category from the list on right.
    Tap "Set icon & color".
    The option should be there...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8.    #8  
    I have-

    Text & Back colors:
    Force Text color
    force back color
    ----------------------------

    Ixona Use icon "none"

    ---------------------------

    Result *Asbury
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bokaplan View Post
    I have-

    Text & Back colors:
    Force Text color
    force back color
    ----------------------------

    Ixona Use icon "none"

    ---------------------------

    Result *Asbury

    Please make sure you have chosen a calendar category - there are two lists of categories in the "Categories" preferences page - the right-hand one is the calendar cats.

    Also - what version are you using ?
    On what device ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #10  
    I actually like the colored dots. I noticed them when I first installed the program but now only one of my categories has a color other than gray. When I click 'set icon & color' and click in the 'Use icon' area, I get an error saying "No icon databases found". Where can I reinstall them from? I have tried reinstalling 2day but that has not corrected the error.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken505 View Post
    I actually like the colored dots. I noticed them when I first installed the program but now only one of my categories has a color other than gray. When I click 'set icon & color' and click in the 'Use icon' area, I get an error saying "No icon databases found". Where can I reinstall them from? I have tried reinstalling 2day but that has not corrected the error.
    No need to enter the "Use icon" setting. You should make sure the option below that "Show built-in..." is on.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions