1.    #1  
    I have the latest version of VersaMail installed on my Sprint 650. Unlike older versions, it does synchronize my contacts from my Exchange profile. The only issue I have is that I can't seem to sync my company's Global Address List. Does anyone know how to do this?

By the way... I had Goodlink. It is great software but got too expensive to justify the functionality over VersaMail. I could not attach files, there was no signature, and I could not listen to my corporate voicemail (they come to my email inbox) without a third party app. I should say I could not figure out how to do those things. With VersaMail 3.5 I can do all of those things but I can't sync the GAL (as I said above) and I can't sync or move email to subfolders.

Any idea on the global address list sync?

Thanks.
    My understanding is the Versamail does not synch global contacts. This was a deal killer for my company when we were looking to to switch from Goodlink.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by celmore5895 View Post
    I have the latest version of VersaMail installed on my Sprint 650. Unlike older versions, it does synchronize my contacts from my Exchange profile. The only issue I have is that I can't seem to sync my company's Global Address List. Does anyone know how to do this?

By the way... I had Goodlink. It is great software but got too expensive to justify the functionality over VersaMail. I could not attach files, there was no signature, and I could not listen to my corporate voicemail (they come to my email inbox) without a third party app. I should say I could not figure out how to do those things. With VersaMail 3.5 I can do all of those things but I can't sync the GAL (as I said above) and I can't sync or move email to subfolders.

Any idea on the global address list sync?

Thanks.
    With GMM you do have signature capabilities, we included a trial of mVoicemail to listen to voicemail, which can be pushed out to your phone by your admin. You can go to http://www.motionapps.com/mvoicemail/ for info. It is $19.99. GMM will also give you GAL look-up, folder sync and the ability to move email to folders. As it relates to attachments, you are right, you can't add an attachment, though you can forward attachments. We are targetting middle of next year for new attachment support.