1.    #1  
    Hello,

I've got a Tre680 running Palm OS and every time I try to do a wireless sync (ActiveSync) it gets about half-way through the progress bar and then fails with AirSamStateMachine.c 540 14594 error. The strangest thing is, when I then look at my contacts/calendar/emails they are all there and synced successfully. It makes no sense!

Palm has been worthless in helping me as their tech could find nothing in the database and suggested I delete and re-create the account. I've done that 3 times already. I've also done 5 hard-resets and 3 soft-reboots.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank You!!!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fimafima View Post
    half-way through the progress bar and then fails with AirSamStateMachine.c 540 14594 error...contacts/calendar/emails they are all there and synced successfully. It makes no sense!
    I share your pain. I can get my contacts and email to sync, but not my calendar . I get AirSamStateMachine.c 540 3 error. The first sync stops the progress bar before itīs full, it shows up my calendar records just like it does for you, but the next syncs the bar wonīt start moving at all and I just get AirSamStateMachine.c 540 3 errors.

Iīll try deleting the account and creating it again as you said.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    A friend of mine received this 540 14594 error when trying to connect to the wrong IP address of the server. Pinging your exchange web access server could help you confirm it.
    Exchange ActiveSync is not an easy beast to wrestle. You really need to engage your IT folks before you call tech support for Palm. If you dont have the Exchange server setup details, there is not much a CSR can do to help.