1.    #1  
    I'm new to the Treo lifestyle, I'm loving my 680.

Is there a client of some kind that will let me chat on AIM, but without using my limited # of SMS? Is there something that will work on data only?

Is there something that will work on data but not interfere with Chattermail push email?

-Vik
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Best, hands down.

http://www.atomiccog.com/products/toccer-for-treo/

Don't know if works with the 680. One way to find out... gotta go, FedEx, just rolled up...
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Do people not use Verichat anymore?
    Last edited by aaronlam; 12/05/2006 at 02:19 PM.
    Verichat is not longer for sale. Only people who still have subscriptions are ablt to use it. The only other choices are Mundu, Coursier (sp), Toccer, agile, IM+ and i think that is.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    can anyone confirm if Toccer works with the 680?
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Look here:
    http://info.aol.co.uk/aim/palm/
    Click on the Download button. This is an old app but works fine on my 600, will know shortly if it works on the 680. It's a free download and works seemlessly with AOL.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    I have used Toccer with my 680 and it works just fine
    AOL IM 1.0 UK does NOT work with the 680. Well, it works, but if you ever have to reset for any reason, AIM will cause it to go into an enless reset loop. VeriChat works fine, however, and does not cause any problems with doing a reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by employedslacker View Post
    Coursier (sp)
    Causerie works fine for me...

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
    so whats the best AIM prgram hands down, i am a huge AIM person and would love to have a great program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    AOL IM 1.0 UK does NOT work with the 680. Well, it works, but if you ever have to reset for any reason, AIM will cause it to go into an enless reset loop. VeriChat works fine, however, and does not cause any problems with doing a reset.
    Ahh, that's what caused that endless reset loop...

I thought it was the version of TextTwist I installed.

Bugger.