Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Hey Stephanie and Johnnie Tech!

Just wondering if you guys have accessories in for the 680? I saw the Leather Holster case on Palm's site and wanted to know if you're expecting that one.....

Thanks!
    As long as you are asking them questions, I will ask one....

I'm going to be getting an unlocked Graphite Treo 680. I understand they are coming in on Wednesday. Are you still going to have any free music packs available to sell with the Treo 680s?

I was at the Newark Airport store on Saturday and the guy there basically told me if I wanted to get the free music pack with a Graphite Treo, I would have to order it online. He said they only had 2 more music packs at that point and would not be getting any more in. I'd much rather give my business to you, but of course I do want the free music pack. Let me know....
    Quote Originally Posted by kmorris View Post
    Hey Stephanie and Johnnie Tech!

Just wondering if you guys have accessories in for the 680? I saw the Leather Holster case on Palm's site and wanted to know if you're expecting that one.....

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    As long as you are asking them questions, I will ask one....

I'm going to be getting an unlocked Graphite Treo 680. I understand they are coming in on Wednesday. Are you still going to have any free music packs available to sell with the Treo 680s?

yes we have all accessories available on the palm website. please let me know which your little heart desires. Please let me know if you would like me to hold a music pack for you with a purcahse of the cingular edition.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    Please let me know if you would like me to hold a music pack for you with a purcahse of the cingular edition.
    One more question:

I noticed you said "cingular edition". The guy in the Newark store seemed to think that all the Graphite Treo 680's would be the Cingular branded version. He did not seem think there would be an unlocked unbranded Graphite 680.

Even though I use Cingular, I definately want the unlocked/unbranded version. I don't want Cingular's ugly logo or XpressMail software on the phone, and plus the unlocked version will be easier to sell later on when I'm ready for my next phone. Are you going to have these or only the Cingular version?