1.    #1  
    They have the worst timing.

I left for work at 3pm today, and no show from UPS -- it's been on the truck since 6 this morning...

I guess I'll have to wait another day...
    They deliver until 7pm at night. You might end up with a delivery slip when you return.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    They deliver until 7pm at night. You might end up with a delivery slip when you return.
    Yeah, I know... it's more of the annoyance factor. I had to be at work at 4 today, and I checked delivery status, and lo and behold it's been delivered at 4:05p this afternoon. *facepalm*
    I'm surprised that in this day & age, they don't have estimates on the tracking site of when the delivery is to be made. The slips say "between XX:XX & XX:XX", why can't the site have this as well? <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I'm surprised that in this day & age, they don't have estimates on the tracking site of when the delivery is to be made. The slips say "between XX:XX & XX:XX", why can't the site have this as well? <_<
    They do have that ability - they only tell you the time of expected delivery when the delivery level warrants it. For instance, if you overnight on Fri with assured Saturday delivery - the recipient will get a time attached. The "saver" part of the Treo delivery means "by the end of the business day" which is 7pm according to UPS. So, they don't have to tell you, because they have all day. It's sad, but true.