1.    #1  
    I have just downloaded and installed 2Day on a trial. When you are in 2Day and you go to your Calendar, you have to go back to "home" in order to get back into 2Day. Is there a way that it can be set so it goes back to 2Day when you press home?
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    What happens when you hit the calender button? I've got mine set to cycle 2day.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I have mine set to cycle but if I want to go back to 2day from the calendar without cycling through all seven of the calendar screens then I just hit the phone button and then the calendar button again. The problem is that once you launch the calendar you're in a completely different application so its out of 2day's hands at that point.

One way around this is to set it to only cycle one calendar screen.
  4.    #4  
    I guess I was not clear. I just used the Calendar as an example. When you are using xLauncher, it pretty much stays in xLauncher unless you exit the application. I would like 2Day to work the same way. So whatever I click on to go to an application, when I click home, it puts you back into 2Day.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Try pressing the <- button (above the "Return" button) on the Treo.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    2Day question .... is there an easy way to edit a task or reminder once you set it?
    Once the task has been set, tap it and it will then display the task and then tap open.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Once the task has been set, tap it and it will then display the task and then tap open.

Ben
    Ben,
    That takes you to the Palm Tasks App. Is there not a way to edit it when in the 2Day app instead of all of those steps?
    TIA

Please disregard the above,
    I did some digging in the threads and realized that 2day doesn't edit the native task or calendar.
    Tks anyway
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 12/23/2006 at 10:15 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Please disregard the above,
    I did some digging in the threads and realized that 2day doesn't edit the native task or calendar.
    Tks anyway
    BOOO!! Hisssss! (lololol) .... I was hoping to edit the native task, i.e. add a little more info, etc. But that's ok .... still love the application.