1.    #1  
    Just curious what browsers other than Blazer people use.

I dowloaded Opera Mini and I like it quite a bit.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vks3 View Post
    Just curious what browsers other than Blazer people use.

I dowloaded Opera Mini and I like it quite a bit.
    I want to download Opera Mini as well but didn't see the 680 as a supported device....just the 650. Did you download for the 650? Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I just downloaded it for the 650. But it's only OK, I wish there was a browser that was better integrated with the Palm OS.
    I used Xiinio on my 650 a while back- was quite good
    rn
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Yeah, I just downloaded it for the 650. But it's only OK, I wish there was a browser that was better integrated with the Palm OS.
    The only reason I wanted Opera Mini is b/c it allows me to view my online banking. I used it with my Blackberry 8700g. Does Xiino allow this?
    I couldn't get opera to work. keeps bouncing me out when I choose a site. anyone know why?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    I couldn't get opera to work. keeps bouncing me out when I choose a site. anyone know why?
    I'm getting the same thing.
  8.    #8  
    You've got to change your Java settings. I found a link that mentioned it before, but I don't have it on hand now. If you search for Opera Mini you should be able to find it.

Basically, the default settings need to be increased. Then Opera Mini will stop kicking you out.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    You've got to change your Java settings. I found a link that mentioned it before, but I don't have it on hand now. If you search for Opera Mini you should be able to find it.

Basically, the default settings need to be increased. Then Opera Mini will stop kicking you out.
    Search for the gmail thread about the 680 it shows you the settings you need to change...I did that and both gmail and opera mini work fine now.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    * Check Use Double Buffering.
    * Check Use high resolution coordinates.
    * Don't set anything for HTTP Proxy.
    * Set Memory maximum to at least 4Mb.
    * Set Maximum java thread stack size to 4kb

Full Thread on gmail can be found via the link below.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130410