1.    #1  
    I was in Sam's Club yesterday, pushing my cart while reading email, and the guy at the cell phone kiosk about grabbed me when I passed by! He reached his arm out while gasping, pointed at the 680 (aka sex with buttons) & said "OMG what is that?" The poor clueless soul didn't even know that a new Treo was released.

He pulled a very well-loved 650 from his pocket and I let him play with the 680 to compare them. I could see him falling in love right before my eyes.

We geeked it up for probably 20 minutes, and then he offered me a job LMAO (he was the owner)! Made me wonder how the owner of a cell kiosk couldn't know about new phone releases tho...
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    ght before my eyes.

We geeked it up for probably 20 minutes, and then he offered me a job LMAO (he was the owner)! Made me wonder how the owner of a cell kiosk couldn't know about new phone releases tho...
    One wonders if those 20 minutes saw a significant battery drain on your unit.

Sorry to semi-hijack, but I'm worried, and my unit arrives tomorrow.
  3.    #3  
    I've got no battery complaints!
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    That's good to hear.
    For the neighborhood's fantasy football league, several of us watch MNF at the clubhouse. Many of them are treo users of various flavors. Got LOTS of "wow"s about my new phone. That is, after I clarified that it wasn't a 700... "It's red! What 700 is red? c'mon guys..."
    I was in Sam's Club yesterday, pushing my cart while reading email, and the guy at the cell phone kiosk about grabbed me when I passed by! He reached his arm out while gasping, pointed at the 680 (aka sex with buttons) & said "OMG what is that?" The poor clueless soul didn't even know that a new Treo was released.

He pulled a very well-loved 650 from his pocket and I let him play with the 680 to compare them. I could see him falling in love right before my eyes.

ROTFLMAO...

Ya for those who have never seen the phone yet, it will definitely catch people's eyes. I know I'll be flossin my Crimson
  7. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    pointed at the 680 (aka sex with buttons) & said "OMG what is that?"
    That comment made me laugh my a$$ off.