1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have this problem on the Palm 680 unlocked (I'm on Cingular though).

I'll place a call to someone and it will ring, but once they pick up it goes silent.

I think it may have something to do with Bluetooth, because I leave it on all the time since I'm in and out of my car and my car is equipped with bluetooth.

Sometimes when I call adn even though I"m not linked to my headset or my car, the "cancel bluetooth" icon is still on my screen.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Vik
    No solutions but another one with almost the same problem. When I come out of the car and have to accept a call (a few minutes later) my phonespeaker stays silent. I can't hear the other side....no matter what button I press. After closing BT and doing a reset I could accept a call again. I'm trying to figure out if BT has something to do with it.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i've had this happen once as well, also when exiting my car. i know that my car's bluetooth will still be active (while on a call) even after i've removed the key from the ignition. i'm guessing it takes a while for this feature to shut down after the call has been ended and that the treo will continue to try to route any calls placed soon after to the car. iirc, the treo stopped trying to do this 3 to 4 minutes after exiting the car, or maybe i finally got out of range of the car's bluetooth...
  4.    #4  
    Ah, that makes sense! My Treo was still linked to my car!

Interesting.

So, turning the bluetooth off and on may do the job?

-Vik
    I had this happen yesterday. I had left the car a few minutes before in the garage and tried to make a call in the house but it connected to the bluetooth. I would have thought the bluetooth would have turned off with the car. I've seen the bluetooth remain active on my 750v when leaving the car and thought it was problem with the 750v. Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by r6girl View Post
    i've had this happen once as well, also when exiting my car. i know that my car's bluetooth will still be active (while on a call) even after i've removed the key from the ignition. i'm guessing it takes a while for this feature to shut down after the call has been ended and that the treo will continue to try to route any calls placed soon after to the car. iirc, the treo stopped trying to do this 3 to 4 minutes after exiting the car, or maybe i finally got out of range of the car's bluetooth...
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680