1.    #1  
    Since I may have to switch out the battery on the 680 more frequently now, will I have to reset the volume for in call, earphone, speakerphone, and bluetooth? This was very annoying on the 650. Did Palm change it on the 680?
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Yep, you still gotta reset all the call volume preferences back to how you want it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT. View Post
    Yep, you still gotta reset all the call volume preferences back to how you want it.
    Well, maybe someone can come up with a travel charger carrying case to wear next to the Treo case. Or I can pull that old fanny pack out and dust it off.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by thxac3 View Post
    Or I can pull that old fanny pack out and dust it off.
    Fanny pack, haha. Those were the days. Well if you're traveling, just throw the charger in your brief case or something. I only have one charger for my 680 since when I sold my 650 I made the mistake of selling it with all the accessories I had; I've been carrying that ONE charger with me everywhere I go. To and from meetings (Just incase I need it), to and from visiting friends and my girlfriend. One time I forgot it at work when I got home, had to make my 30 minute (Round trip) back to work and get the charger I still have my previous phones (now serves as backups and A2DP music & GPS machines) Nokia E62, Qtek 9100 and Qtek S200.

I love my 680 though. I'm waiting patiently for Seidio, once the extended batteries come out I can start selling my other phones