1.    #1  
    I have received and read many text messages, but there is nothing in my messaging inbox. Do I have something sent wrong? I see my sent messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    I have received and read many text messages, but there is nothing in my messaging inbox. Do I have something sent wrong? I see my sent messages.
    This may sound like a silly question, but are you looking in the right folder?
    David
  3.    #3  
    Yep, if I push the OK button on the alert, it is gone. If I push Go To Message, it saves in the inbox. This isn't what the manual says should happen. Does this happen to everyone else?
    Yep, if I push the OK button on the alert, it is gone. If I push Go To Message, it saves in the inbox. This isn't what the manual says should happen. Does this happen to everyone else?
    Sorry, I haven't had the opportunity to use the 680 for text messaging.
    David
    If I push OK the message is save and I can go read it later in the Inbox. So far txt messaging seems to be working for me.
  6.    #6  
    It definitely doesn't go to the inbox if I say OK. Now to look at my third party programs and see what is messing with it.. Does Agendus effect messaging?
    what version of agendus do you have?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i had this same problem....unfortunatly i had to delete agendus mail and then do a soft reset. iambic is aware of the problem and hopefully will have an update soon. in the mean time i'm using versa mail and the native sms app.
    glad you've found the issue - my sms's were disappearing as well.
    I found them in the SMS2 database (use palmasauraus to read them) - but that's obviously not how it should be!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Confirm it has to do with Agendus Mail. Deleted that program as suggested by instpars and the SMS program works again. BTW, my Agendus is premier verison 11.06. I had install it last night and there is where the problem start... Shame on Agendus. It makes me lost a few SMS.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    BTW... Thank a ton Instpars for the suggestion... you save my day.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I was wondering why I had no visible SMS's and was not able to figure it out until reading this thread. I deleted Agendus Mail and now everything is working.
    glad to be of service
    Did the SMS messages really 'disappear ' or did they end up in Agendus Mail SMS account? You don't have to delete Agendus Mail if it is the latter case, just remove the SMS account from Agendus Mail
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    was this not fixed with 11.06?

or are they waiting to provide the "fix" in version 12?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Did the SMS messages really 'disappear ' or did they end up in Agendus Mail SMS account? You don't have to delete Agendus Mail if it is the latter case, just remove the SMS account from Agendus Mail
    You got a point there and i did not try that.... but in any case, I like the chat format of the original SMS... will try what you suggested later.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    was this not fixed with 11.06?

or are they waiting to provide the "fix" in version 12?
    My agendus is version 11.06.
    I have the same problem when I installed Agendus Premier Edition. Solved the problem when I uninstalled the Premier Edition and installed the Professional Edition. Both are 11.06.

I think Agendus Mail is the culprit.
    Quote Originally Posted by sindu View Post
    You got a point there and i did not try that.... but in any case, I like the chat format of the original SMS... will try what you suggested later.
    When I upgraded to Ag Premier, that's what happened on my 650. I realised the SMS messages were ending up in the SMS account in Ag Mail. I too prefer the original Palm SMS and I deleted the Ag Mail SMS account but left the POP account intact
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News