1.    #1  
    Hi there, I am trying out Chatter to see if I want to purchase it. I installed the newest Stable release. After installing it, when I soft reset my phone, I get a message on boot up that says "Attaching GPRS Please Wait" and after a few seconds it goes away, but the phone just hangs on the white Access boot screen. I can turn the screen off and back on and it is still there. It does go away if I hit the Home button. Has anyone experienced this? I did uninstall chatter and then soft reset and it doesn't happen, so then I tried installing the newest beta and it still did it.
    I've never seen or heard of this.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    I have two 680's and it does it on both......... Maybe I will try a hard reset and just install chatter and see if it does it. Is there a setting somewhere that you can change the startup delay?
    Do you happen to have T-mobile?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I have only tested on a Cingular 680; I should probably get an unlocked phone for testing. But Chatter DOES wait after reboot before trying to establish a network connection.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    I fixed it by turning off the auto update time feature on the phone. Now it works great.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Do you happen to have T-mobile?
    I have Cingular but an unlocked phone.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Unlocked artic on cingular and I am experiencing the same thing.
  9.    #9  
    Templar, At first I turned off the network time and that worked but then I uninstalled chatter and reinstalled it and then turned the network time back on and now everything is fine.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I
    am starting to think it is some weird issue with zlauncher and chatter. It doesn't always do it and the place it stops is not always the same. I am going to play some more and see what happens. Not a big deal... just not like my 650.

greg