1.    #1  
    The Security Application is missing on my T680, don't recall if it was ever there! I don't fancy doing a hard reset yet. Anyone else experienced this?

I think it is related tp a security program called Warden which doesn't work on the T680. I had to do a hard reset to remove the remnents of the program
    Last edited by theeaglehasland; 12/03/2006 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Update
    have you checked for it using a file browser like FileZ? On the 700p the application is labeled "Security" and it is in ROM, so you cannot delete it. An associated file is Security_xxxx - a language file, is that there also?

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by theeaglehasland View Post
    The Security Application is missing on my T680, don't recall if it was ever there! I don't fancy doing a hard reset yet. Anyone else experienced this?

I think it is related tp a security program called Warden which doesn't work on the T680. I had to do a hard reset to remove the remnents of the program
    I am presuming issue has been resolved at your end. Though to make it clear for all other users wanted to clarify the case, Warden updates the default Treo Security Application by providing support for all of its feature functionality and more.

Note: The default Treo Security application resides on the device ROM and it cannot be destroyed or over-written. To unhide Security application go to Palm applications (Home) area, then select menu - app - Delete and then delete "Security". In this case, you may want to perform a soft reset on the device. That should present the default Treo Security application.
    Tim K