Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have seen this thread before but hoping for some new ides or thoughts.
    I have a T650, and my touchscreen stoppen working. I tried a soft reset, no luck, tried to 5-way to the Prefs and calibrate through there no luck. Tried the paper under the edges, no glory. Went to a hard reset and now stuck on the calibration loop. Any and all advice would be great, would like to not send it away and looking for any advice. The phone is not under warrenty either
    Remove the battery for 5 minutes, then put it back in. While the battery is out -- look for a key that may be stuck in the down position and get it to release. . . . . .
    Alo check for something under the edge of the screen that makes it think its getting a push.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyedeas View Post
    Alo check for something under the edge of the screen that makes it think its getting a push.
    Good to double check -- but that probably was covered by the "paper under the edges" comment . . . . .

But. . . . along those lines. . . . .remove the screen protector if there is one on the screen. . . .
    Were you successful? I'm also stuck in the same problem. Oh, well. Wish I could solve this problem.