1.    #1  
    I scoured around here to find pics of a crimson, but couldn't find any. I'm reaaaallllly having a hard time deciding which one to get now (crimson or copper) now that I have to do an exchange tomorrow. I've had my heart set on copper for a long time now, but all the sudden the crimson is tugging at me.

So could someone please post some?
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Take a look at the end of this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=130235&page=2
    Thanks... I'd missed those too.

I'm anxiously awaiting my Crimson... looks great! (I'm thinking of stealing another poster's name for my new baby... "Crimson Crusader"...)
  4.    #4  
    Thanks so much! I looked through there & missed them, duh!
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Quote Originally Posted by priustoric View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting my Crimson... looks great! (I'm thinking of stealing another poster's name for my new baby... "Crimson Crusader"...)
    I think that was me!
    Hey, steal away, you're welcome to it ... happy to another Crusader around!
    I have some pictures here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...3&postcount=35

Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    I scoured around here to find pics of a crimson, but couldn't find any. I'm reaaaallllly having a hard time deciding which one to get now (crimson or copper) now that I have to do an exchange tomorrow. I've had my heart set on copper for a long time now, but all the sudden the crimson is tugging at me.

So could someone please post some?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I saw the Crimson at a Palm Store yesterday. It was the only 680 they had on display. I have to say, I hate red, and I still thought it looked really nice. They picked just the right shade, if you ask me.

I still haven't seen a copper or graphite in person. I'm sure they both look better than they do in pictures.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    I've now seen all 4 colors in person.

I originally thought I would like Arctic, but I didn't like it in person. It's not a shinny white like an iPod -- that is how it looked in the pictures. It's more of a dull white.

In fact, all 3 colors are not shinny, but are more of a dull finish. None of them look as bright and shinny as they do in the pictures. The Crimson and Copper definately do not stand out the same way the colored RAZR or LG Chocolate phones do. They just look classy.

That said, I decided to wait for the Graphite one for myself. If I had something (like a coat or even the color of my car) that matched either the Crimson or Copper color, I would have gotten one of those. But I decided the Graphite would be better for me. Too bad they didn't make a black one...

So for anyone who likes one of the colored ones but is affraid it may be too "loud", you can be assured that none of them look particularly loud and they all look somewhat more conservative with just a little bit of color to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    I've now seen all 4 colors in person.

So for anyone who likes one of the colored ones but is affraid it may be too "loud", you can be assured that none of them look particularly loud and they all look somewhat more conservative with just a little bit of color to them.

My Sentiments Exaclty....

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    I think the color is a personal thing. I do think the Crimson is "louder" than I hoped for, some of the pictures online made it looker a bit darker than it is in person. I really wish they had a darker color like the dark blue on the 750 available.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    The dark blue would have sold the best if it was avalible. no doubt.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    The dark blue would have sold the best if it was avalible. no doubt.
    Yeah, but they need to differentiate by color, so that people wouldn't look at a dark blue 680 and think it was a 750.

Besides, navy blue says conservative businessman, and the 680 is meant to be iPod nano hip and cool. Come to think of it, that's probably why there isn't a navy blue iPod nano. They have the graphite to satisfy the conservatives. All the other colors are for another audience.

Still, they should have some sort of blue. It's not my favorite color, but it is most people's favorite color.

Now if they had the right shade of green, I definitely would have chosen that over the white. Maybe in six months we'll see some more colors become available, if the 680 sells well enough.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Dark Blue would have been by far my first choice.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Dark Blue would have been by far my first choice.
    this color will come out in a couple of montch as the blue tie.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    this color will come out in a couple of montch as the blue tie.

Be careful how you joke around here!!! You know whats going to happen now, don't you? Tomorrow, that genius at CrunchGear is going to pick up this thread and consider it hard news, and the next thing you know there will be a story in CrunchGear with the Headline:

"Palm to Release Blue Tie Treo 680....with Missing Microphone!!!"

....and then there will be threads in this very forum from people everywhere from Florida to Cincinnati, insisting that they heard about a Blue Tie Treo, and that it was a fact!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >

Quote Originally Posted by MattM2G View Post
    Be careful how you joke around here!!! You know whats going to happen now, don't you? Tomorrow, that genius at CrunchGear is going to pick up this thread and consider it hard news, and the next thing you know there will be a story in CrunchGear with the Headline:

"Palm to Release Blue Tie Treo 680....with Missing Microphone!!!"

....and then there will be threads in this very forum from people everywhere from Florida to Cincinnati, insisting that they heard about a Blue Tie Treo, and that it was a fact!!!