1.    #1  
    anyone else using launcherX?

on 650 pressing the home key took you back to the LauncherX launcher. on 680 it takes you back to the awful Palm launcher. anyone have a fix?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    anyone else using launcherX?

on 650 pressing the home key took you back to the LauncherX launcher. on 680 it takes you back to the awful Palm launcher. anyone have a fix?
    Like the Palm 700, the 680's home key is not reassignable the same way the 650's was. I assume that eventually Launcher X will be updated to work properly, but for now, LudusP does the trick for me. Lets you reassign pretty much all of the buttons to anything you want.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Lets hope. Launcher X has been my MAIN "one and only" application.

I do look forward to have some solution for LED issues and fixes for applications like Launcher X, butler etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec View Post
    Like the Palm 700, the 680's home key is not reassignable the same way the 650's was.

hmmm. i wonder if mcphling will still work?

I may not need anymore, but it would be a pain if I couldnt get by with the press/hold center buttn trick.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    LudusP fixed LauncherX for me. thanks
    Latest version is now posted on the gotreosoftware site and it works great!!!!
    You can also use the free alternative:
    RNS:: TreoHomeFix Hack from http://www.ranosoft.net/treo
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  8.    #8  
    you need to download the latest version of launcherx. surprisingly it ISNT the version on launcherx.com.
    yep, in LauncherX go to "check for updates" and get the latest. Fixed all my problems, including the apps not launching.