Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Updated farther down the thread!

I know things were crazy hectic at SFO and completely understand how it could happen, but I was sent an arctic instead of a copper. I don't want to open the box and screw up the return, so still have no phone to play with! I'm so sad!
    Last edited by dorfmunder; 12/02/2006 at 02:18 PM.
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    ....hope Cleveland gets it right...

Last edited by treotraveler; 12/02/2006 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    ....hope Cleveland gets it right...
    CLE sent my Copper just as oprdered.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

no worries - deepest appologies - please call me and i'll have another one sent out to you - 7064648776 and to make arrangements to satisfy you for the inconveince of wrong color. Keep in mind that with all purchases you'll have 30days to try the product out and see how you like it. If for any reason you don't like we'll give you a full refund without charging you restocking fees.

johnnie tech

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Johnnie, and just so everyone knows, all is taken care of and was done super fast & easy. Good customer service on a sale is one thing, but I got it on the return as well and really appreciate it.
    u see, you should of gone red. bad karma.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I think the biggest thing is that i get a chance to take care of you and retain your business with the options i mentioned on the phone for the error.
    And you know what .....i think i'll surprise you when you package arrives - just to show you how we take care of our treocentral people (christmas is going to come early! )

Gotta Love It!

9.    #9  
    Ahahaha, you are probably right! But I wanted the weirdest color, you see...to match my personality!

Trust me, I have enough Cardinals red to last a lifetime. The hubby has put a lockdown on Cards merchandise purchases (she says wearing her brand new Molina tee). He keeps going on about it getting out of hand, blah blah blah.
  10.    #10  
    And you know what .....i think i'll surprise you when you package arrives - just to show you how we take care of our treocentral people (christmas is going to come early! )
    Oooooooooooh I'm starting to like this mistake more & more! Send me the wrong thing next time then, too!
    .....as a matter of fact, you know what ???? For all treocentral users that did do business with us, i'm authorizing "special pricing" with keyword TREOCENTRAL(when you call)for all palm branded accesories for the treo 680.

Gotta love making our people happy!!! (i really do love my job)

**and you know you've got to get free shipping with those products too!!!!!***
    Last edited by jwarn3rd; 12/02/2006 at 02:32 PM. Reason: ooppss...i forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    .....as a matter of fact, you know what ???? For all treocentral users that did do business with us, i'm authorizing "special pricing" with keyword TREOCENTRAL(when you call)for all palm branded accesories for the treo 680.

Cool!! Johnny, just wanted to let you know that I got my crimson treo 680 today! Thanks so much for the service!! ((I think I'm gonna change my name to TreoDelta))
    Moya in MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    u see, you should of gone red. bad karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeemed70 View Post
    Cool!! Johnny, just wanted to let you know that I got my crimson treo 680 today! Thanks so much for the service!! ((I think I'm gonna change my name to TreoDelta))
    Moya in MD

hey there miss lady - you know i think that would be fabulous idea - although my wife may ask me why am i doing business with the enemy j/k

Damn... wish you guys had a Canadian outlet. With the level of service you are providing, I would be a lifetime customer.

Hey, YVR is a beautiful and busy airport in a beautiful city.... hint.
    Got my Arctic from the guys at SFO...I was planning on getting any future accessories there anyway, but maybe even more so now with the treocentral pricing!
    hey there miss lady - you know i think that would be fabulous idea - although my wife may ask me why am i doing business with the enemy j/k
    lol!! that is too funny... hey, i need to call you cause i need to sync and i am a little confused as i have a mac and i am using missing sync... (I have a tungsten e)
    Thanks!!
    Johnny,
    You have any 680 specific cases yet? The 650 case is too loose.
    skins....pink, grey and clear

19.    #19  
    Oh I for sure have to get a skin, I'll call you about ordering it Monday!
    johnny,
    i wished i would find out about airport wireless & your amazing service a few days earlier!!!! I would rather order from you than from the "sorry, no updates for you" Palm customer service! maybe next time when I travel, I will be sure to stop by the store and say hi!
    It's great to know there's an alternative out there! I will be sure to refer my friends to you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast