1.    #1  
    I had managed to get things working nicely after the horrible lag I was getting when switching between application. However, a new problem has now developed.

After a certain amount of time, when on a call, the screen switches off and ends the call. I have played with the power settings in preferences but nothing seems to make a difference. So although I am enjoying the improved sound quality compared to my 650, unfortunately, it seems I can't enjoy it for very long. Would anyone be kind enough to offer any suggestions?

I have spent many hours since I got the device trying to get it to be the indispensable tool my 650 has been over the last two years and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I consider myself as a die hard Palm fan, however I am now starting to have my doubts. Perhaps I'm asking too much but I think if the 650 could handle all my applications and data then surely an updated device can at the very least do the same.
    How did you install all your apps? Did you just sync with your old 650 desktop? What apps are you running?
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the reply. I did a clean install and started from scratch. I haven't installed everything but so far I have:

Northglide NeatFreak Pack (Uninstall Manager etc)
    Backupbuddy
    Chatter
    Agendus
    Butler
    CallRec
    KB LightsOff
    SplashID
    Fieldplus
    TCPMP
    TreoAlarm

Could one of these be causing the call issue? I have also just noticed that the Chatter email alert cuts off abruptly as well....