1.    #1  
    I got the 680. excellent (i have the 750 too and did not like it).

the 680 screen has stronger colour saturation. great for graphics. but for pics it seems slightly grainier (hardly noticeable except when u compare side by side to the 650). Also the viewing angle is less (so its harder to see from the side if u show someone a picture - but also more private for viewing in a public place).

BTW other things I notice compared to the 750 (not the 650) is that the keyboard is much easier to use. battery on 680 is better than 750 too.
    I have the new 680 and my old (bust trusted) 650 and the screen quality is almost identicle except the 650 has a slightly bluer shade of white while the 680 is a warmer tone. The difference is subtle but noticeable. D
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAnut View Post
    I have the new 680 and my old (bust trusted) 650 and the screen quality is almost identicle except the 650 has a slightly bluer shade of white while the 680 is a warmer tone. The difference is subtle but noticeable. D
    I have noticed the same thing. Both screens are nearly identical in appearance, except the 650 seems to have a slight blue tint while the 680 has a slight yellow tint. The difference is only apparent when I place them directly side by side with the same image on the screen. They're both bright and clear. I have no preference for one over the other.
  4.    #4  
    the viewing angle is better on the 650. also I think the colors are oversaturated. shame there is no way to adjust this.