1.    #1  
    I finally got the 'Shipped' email so I'm getting ready for the 680! Now I'm looking into getting a bluetooth headset but I'm seeing a lot of messages about incompatibility between different headsets and 700 Treos. Does the 680 have the same problems?

I'm thinking of getting the Plantronics 510 which I used a while back with another phone and I was generally happy with it. Can anybody confirm that it pairs well with the 680? Are there any other BT headsets you're recommending?
    I'm using the Motorola H700 and HT820 (Headphone style) headsets and they both pair w/my 680 with no problems. The 680 has a much better bluetooth stack versus the 650. Either headset can pickup a phone call quickly. Battery life on either of those headsets are superb. The H700 is one of the smaller ones on the market; I like the flipping boom
    Any BT headset will pair with 680. I've been using Cardo lately, small, light and cheap.

http://www.cardowireless.com/index.php

You can get their stuff cheaper by Googling the item and buying from a reseller.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT. View Post
    I'm using the Motorola H700 and HT820 (Headphone style) headsets and they both pair w/my 680 with no problems. The 680 has a much better bluetooth stack versus the 650. Either headset can pickup a phone call quickly. Battery life on either of those headsets are superb. The H700 is one of the smaller ones on the market; I like the flipping boom
    That's great to hear that the Motorola H700 works well with the 680. I have one with that I use with my T-Mobile SDA and I love the headset. Light, great voice quality and a really good battery life. Ever so patiently waiting on the Graphite 680.
    I've gone cheap..Jabra BT150 for $21 Us incl S&H on eBay on the way!
    I have the 510 it works soooo much better with the 680. Very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulishor View Post
    I finally got the 'Shipped' email so I'm getting ready for the 680! Now I'm looking into getting a bluetooth headset but I'm seeing a lot of messages about incompatibility between different headsets and 700 Treos. Does the 680 have the same problems?

I'm thinking of getting the Plantronics 510 which I used a while back with another phone and I was generally happy with it. Can anybody confirm that it pairs well with the 680? Are there any other BT headsets you're recommending?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

imho...i do believe that this is the best bluetooth headset to hit the market since the jx10 for the later model treos

http://www.ryda.com.au/photos/BH800-2T.jpg

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!