1.    #1  
    I ordered my lovely copper colored 680 last night about 11:00 CST. I recieved the "order processing" email this morning so didn't think much of it. Well, I just recieved another email from Palm, saying that MY ORDER HAD BEEN SHIPPED! Go palm! With the free overnight shipping via UPS, I wonder if I'll get my 680 tomorrow, or because tomorrow is a Saturday, perhaps Monday??? Oooh I'm too excited for words. My 600 has its issues, althought I'm going to try to figure out what its problem is cuz my fiance wants it! (Well, minus the pink swarovski crystals! )
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Nice. Looks like you gotta update that sig now. =P
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Nice. Looks like you gotta update that sig now. =P
    Oooh yes...and my 680 is going to need a name! My car is the same color and its name is Twerp...hmm. I'm such a nerd! (But a cute nerd so its all good. )
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    babydol,

Are you gonna crytallize that new 680 of yours?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    babydol,

Are you gonna crytallize that new 680 of yours?
    Nah, not any time soon! The main reason that I did my 600 is that when I got it (used off of ebay) the case was really scratched up and it looked like krap with a capital K. And I was bored lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Nah, not any time soon! The main reason that I did my 600 is that when I got it (used off of ebay) the case was really scratched up and it looked like krap with a capital K. And I was bored lol.
    He,he,he ... can hardly wait what you come up with on this one, when you get bored.