Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OpasM View Post
    Every time I turn on my Bluetooth headset, I make a test call (call forwarding off) to see if the audio makes it to the headset, and if not, I perform a soft reset and it works again.
    Same here, in the far between and few times I feel like going through the hassle of communicating via one of my two Palm BT headsets, hardly ever now.. Wish I could sell 'em back to Palm. (they didn't stay paired well on the 650 series either, so the earlier poster's blaming of EVDO interaction doesn't jive here).
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    <rant>

My favorite is the reset to bootloader screen. Ooh, the pretty color bars. And the "0.13" at the top. 13? Lucky number! "Update ROM image?" Well, if I could, you can bet I would.

It started out innocently enough, yanking the battery for a few moments would cure it. Now, I have a Motorola e815 sitting on the couch next to me while I wait for my refurb Treo 700p to arrive from Verizon.

If not for Backupman & a schedule daily backup to an SD card, I would be an even unhappier camper right about now.

</rant> Thanks, I feel better.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I must join in with the Blazer lag. It's fun to be with people who say can't you look that up on your Treo, and I say, no it will take too long and just crash. EVDO be damned, the Treo 600 was FAR faster in getting on the web especially with WebPro which would let me scroll and read text much earlier than on the 700p.
    Why not just use a different browser? You can install web pro on newer Treos too.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123