1.    #1  
    My backlight flickers slightly, both screen and keyboard. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me? I'll have to play, but it may only happen at the dimmest settings...
    Seems like a loose connection or your eyes may be more sensitive than mine.

I would suggest that you have it checked or get it replaced if it really is flickering. No sense staying it if you are not happy.
    it's not just you, mine does that as well. usually when its loading data and the screen brightness is turned down below full.
    Latest moBlog shot:
  4.    #4  
    I think I just lost the bottom 1/4 of my brightness settings. This is just starting to get strange.

I did notice the flickering was in synch with the processor...

the backlight just brightened back up during the typing of this post. stranger indeed....
    Mine also flickers when less than 50% brightness. It's only subtle so I can live with it.
  6.    #6  
    Well if it is a product wide issue, that's fine and good. I can make my decision as to whether it is a deal breaker or not.

I do use my device in low light a lot, with the dimmer all the way down, so it could be a big headache, I'll just have to see. The fact that the dimmer went completely dark at the bottom 25% last night, and then suddenly decided to kick back on worries me though.