1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I found this site and it looks like they offer TONS of stuff including MP3 ringtones....But it looks like it may be a handago site...When I put my number in to bill my phone it sais my number is not recognized. Do I need to register with handago and pay their fee's to use this site?? Check it out, they have TONS of stuff.

http://www.handango.com/cng/pc/Platf...=Palm_Treo_680
    Looks like Cingular selling stuff through Handango. Are you registered with Cingular?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Yes I am....I have downloaded stuff with them for my blackjack with no problems. Do yo uthink I need to register with handago and pay them??
    No, you don't have to register with Handango. This site is manage by Handango for Cingular, whatever registration you have with Cingular is valid for this site. All financial transactions between Handango and Cingular are handled behind the scene.

The only other possible difference is that Cingular see your phone as Blackjack and since this is a Treo site, it may purposely disable you from downloading or
    The other possibility is that Cingular only allows Credit card instead of phone charge for Treo phones.

Do you have eWallet active for your Cingular account?
  5.    #5  
    Yes I have an ewallet active.
    I would send a quick note to customer service area about your problem. Looks like a site problem or they just don't allow bill to phone for Treo devices.