1.    #1  
    Treo 650 newbie here.

Docs to go came bundled with my 650, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to export the excel sheet I'm workin on from my Treo to my desktop.

Do I need to upgrade to do this? Thanks in advance.
    Have you loaded the Desktop Client (Docs to Go)? If so set the document to sync and you will find it in there.

Or you can save it to an SD card and then read it off there from your PC.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    No, I haven't loaded the Desktop Client. No CD came with my unit. Is it a download?

Thanks for your help.
    DTG resides on both the Treo and the PC. You use the PC version to control what gets loaded to the Treo. It keeps the documents in sync in case you edit them on the Treo.

Or, copy the files to the SD card using a card reader.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    i dont know what version of docs to go you have, the proper version allows you to save it to a native excel format, and then you can just beam it to your computer and open it with office without any conversion having to be done.
    You can use a file management utility to move it back and forth, such as Palm File Browser or use Bluetooth. Ben
  7.    #7  
    I don't have a Bluetooth device on my computer. I sync using the USB cable.

How do I get the Docs To Go program on my desktop? Is it something you have to download or should I have received a CD?

I have the Excel document saved in native Excel format on my treo, but every time I hotsync it, it's not showing these documents anywhere on the desktop.

I'll try using the Palm File Browser.
    It should be on the CD. Who did you buy this from?

You could always spend some $ and buy the latest DTG. That download will have everything.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boods View Post
    I don't have a Bluetooth device on my computer. I sync using the USB cable.

How do I get the Docs To Go program on my desktop? Is it something you have to download or should I have received a CD?

I have the Excel document saved in native Excel format on my treo, but every time I hotsync it, it's not showing these documents anywhere on the desktop.

I'll try using the Palm File Browser.
    It's on the Palm CD that came with your Treo. It's not a specific Docs to Go CD.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
  10.    #10  
    I'm a doofus. Thanks guys. I ran the CD, but you have to click on the docs to go app for it to install. It's not part of the defaul installation. Thanks everyone.
    Based on the DTG version you will get off of a 650 install CD. . . . . .Save 4mb of internal memory on your Treo 650:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry