Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Hello everyone, if you would like to personally check out the 680's at our store, you are free to do so. We are located in Terminal A of Newark Liberty International Airport before security in New Jersey.

    We still have the music pack available but as you probably already know they are while supplies last!

    Available colors are Copper, Arctic White and Crimson Red. We have many in stock! Feel free to stop by or give us a call at 973-848-0140.
  2.    #2  
    Just a reminder! The graphite unlocked 680's will be arriving this Wednesday at Airport Wireless/Palm locations!
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AirportWireless View Post
    Hello everyone, if you would like to personally check out the 680's at our store, you are free to do so. We are located in Terminal A of Newark Liberty International Airport before security in New Jersey.

    We still have the music pack available but as you probably already know they are while supplies last!

    Available colors are Copper, Arctic White and Crimson Red. We have many in stock! Feel free to stop by or give us a call at 973-848-0140.
    Any of you airport locations, can you honor the edu pricing?

    Does the EDU discount come with the free gift pack? Treo store seems to remove the gift pack and take $50 off the price.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeper View Post
    Any of you airport locations, can you honor the edu pricing?

    Does the EDU discount come with the free gift pack? Treo store seems to remove the gift pack and take $50 off the price.

    We do not offer the edu discount, although we are giving away the gift pack while they are in stock. The gift packs are while supplies last! (We have about 15-20 left)
    Last edited by AirportWireless; 12/02/2006 at 01:19 PM.
  5. #5  
    Do you still have them and how much do you charge for them? do you ship to NY?
  6. dessa's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AirportWireless View Post
    We do not offer the edu discount, although we are giving away the gift pack while they are in stock. The gift packs are while supplies last! (We have about 15-20 left)
    Sorry for being anal, but when you say "gift pack" are you talking about the "Mobile Music Pack"? 1 GB SD, stereo/mic headset, pTunes Deluxe and 30 day Yahoo Music?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Do you still have them and how much do you charge for them? do you ship to NY?
    Quote Originally Posted by dessa View Post
    Sorry for being anal, but when you say "gift pack" are you talking about the "Mobile Music Pack"? 1 GB SD, stereo/mic headset, pTunes Deluxe and 30 day Yahoo Music?

    yes we do have them for shipping to ny from any of our stores and the gift pack is the music pack


    The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!

Posting Permissions