Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I added some categories to Contacts, but now the people in the new categories cannot be seen because the new categories do not show up. We need a way to refresh the categories.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  2.    #22  
    Hi ther Tony, Please use the form form the link below to submit a bug
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyp...eportissue.htm

Thanks
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Hi ther Tony, Please use the form form the link below to submit a bug
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyp...eportissue.htm

Thanks
    TJ, is this page a flash page? It seems that when I went to it through my 700p, it required me to upgrade my flash player, which I would would love to do..................
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Yep, it is.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Yep, I'm on my Treo too. I'll try to enter the bug when I can get to a computer.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    TJ, just crashed...........
    error log states
    Emul68KMain.c,Line:403, illegal instruction 133E at address 731d99ce

I will try the link at gx5
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    All good here...FYI
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I gotta say that TJ does reply quickly to bug reports. I am quite impressed
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I gotta say that TJ does reply quickly to bug reports. I am quite impressed
    yeah, for sure!
    It seems the category problem has been fixed in the latest build. . .

Thanks!

Is there any way we could get a sneak peak picture posted here so we can see what this app will look like?

Sounds like a nice app!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  12.    #32  
    Thanks to all who have participated in the Private Beta. Your usage and feedback has allowed us to fix all critical issues and we know the things we need to work on for future updates. You all will be sent your serial codes soon. Within the next few days or so, we plan to have a public beta for anyone to download.
    This program works great, so much cleaner, smoother, and easier to use than the other guys. Lot's of great things/improvements coming to this app. A+ to the developer!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Glad to help...this app is a great!
    Agreed...great job so far and looking forward to future releases (although probably switching to a 750 when Cingular releases it.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12