1.    #1  
    I have been running Personal edition new upgrade for a couple weeks. Can someone tell me>> how I can type emails, save them and then like before have Sprint send them on a scheduled basis. I was saving them as drafts, assuming they are then sent when the Treo syncs with Sprint to receive/send new emails. They were never sent. Now after every email I type, I hit send, wait for the email to be sent and start the next email. Very slow process vs having them all typed before, selecting to manaully send them or just waiting for Treo to send out on next Email sync.

Also I cannot find where you can change setting such as how often you want Personal edition to sync with desktop and also how much of the message you want to bring down. They seem to have changed several features and left out any configuration settings with new Personal Edition upgrade. bummer

A user manual for the new Personal Edition would be nice. Cannot find anywhere. Of couse Sprint's site did not help any but I have not called tech support yet. Any suggestions

2.    #2  
    Greg R from Sprint Technical support actually walked me through the Push Pull technology their Email service software company called--Seven uses. No longer are the messages sitting in outbox waiting to be sent--they are now sent in real time--hence immediate push pull technology. Well the few seconds of sending is a minor inconvenience for someone who constantly relys on the 650 and email to stay in business.

Problem understood and solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrydann View Post
    ...Also I cannot find where you can change setting such as how often you want Personal edition to sync with desktop and also how much of the message you want to bring down. They seem to have changed several features and left out any configuration settings with new Personal Edition upgrade. ...
    While viewing the list of messages,
    Tap the Menu button.
    Tap right arrow to select "Settings"
    Select "Preferences"
    You should see the "Signature" screen
    Select the "Filters" tab to determine How many messages to Fetch (50-300)

To setup a schedule, versus the "Push"
    Select the drop in upper right corner, it says "Mail" by default
    Select "Schedule" and select "Use Custom Settings" to select from "never", "every 15 mins", "every 30 mins", "every 1 hours", "every 2 hours", and "every 4 hours"
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com