1.    #1  
    Well, today I called the Palm Store at Newark Liberty International Airport, and they told me they got the 680's in! I was very excited and ready to cancel my "pre-order" with Palm, only to find out that every color EXCEPT graphite was in! They don't expect to get those until the middle of next week! So clearly, there is a delay in the graphites! I am not very happy with this! Did Cingular grab all the graphites?
    I feel so..and hence the two weeks waiting list - atm I'm wondering if I should go over to the dark (red) side!
    the rockefeller stoes got the treos (sans graphite) around 1pm.

the guy said next week for the graphite.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    Exactly! The graphite treos are nowhere to be found yet! Unless, of course, you go to Cingular. This really s_ _ _ _!
    Silver with gray. Gray with silver. Dark gray with gray. Dark gray with silver....

Yaaaawwwwnnnn....

C'mon Guys!!!! Get bold!!! Grab a crimson! Or a copper! Forget this "won't look good in a business environment kahooey! Be a leader! Your colleagues may snicker but inwardly they'll wish they had your chutzpah!!

Just one person-with-a-crimson-680-on-its-way opinion.
    The graphite's are in!!! $399.99 as you probably already know. We are located in Newark Intl Airport, Terminal A before security. Give us a call if you want us to hold a graphite for you! Our phone number is 973-848-0140!

Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirportWireless View Post
    The graphite's are in!!! $399.99 as you probably already know. We are located in Newark Intl Airport, Terminal A before security. Give us a call if you want us to hold a graphite for you! Our phone number is 973-848-0140!

Thanks guys!
    remember that you are responsible to each and every customer's satisfaction on behalf of our company and this website....

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!