1.    #1  
    And reordering a coloured one? Those are shipping already to ppl who ordered them this week!
    I feel I'll have to do a cancel and reorder crimson by Wednesday if I don't get a status change on the graphite by then
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    And reordering a coloured one? Those are shipping already to ppl who ordered them this week!
    I feel I'll have to do a cancel and reorder crimson by Wednesday if I don't get a status change on the graphite by then
    I did that yesterday. Couldn't deal with Palm anymore! They had no problem cancelling my order which was place on 11/22 at 8am.....then I ordered from the SFO store and my new arctic arrives tomorrow morning!!!!
    I cancelled & reordered from sfo, but got the same color (copper). Well, I cancelled with Palm in a roundabout way.
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    i am on the verge of cancelling my order through Palm.com and just getting it through a store (yes i know that palm is still making a sale but their internet sales division will be affected). The only problem is that no one has graphite in stock its all "middle of next week." I really (i didnt actually curse, i put in the censored smiley for fun cause that is how I feel) hate Palm right now. Why not warn people that the Graphite is shipping later, or atleast email us explaining that they are shipping other colors but ours will be coming shortly. Being all secretive isint helping their image. Soon I may have to cross over to the Dash, or Black Jack, or even just maybe a blackberry (i really hope not).
    Sorry that i am ranting
    Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    I cancelled & reordered from sfo, but got the same color (copper). Well, I cancelled with Palm in a roundabout way.
    what no red one?

It is tempting to cancel (and i stil might), but would it kill me to wait?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.