Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how I can get all of my music that's currently part of my library in Windows Media Player 10 copied over to whatever desktop version of Pocket Tunes the 680 comes with.

I have a 1GB card now with a bunch of songs on it that I used with a T-Mobile MDA (using Media Player 10) a while back.....I believe the songs should play on the Treo since it does play WMA files, right?

But how do I get my library copied over from Media Player?

TIA!
    P-Tunes does not have a desktop component and you will need to upgrade to P-Tunes Deluxe to work with Windows Media Player/Plays for Sure. You can find more details in the User Guide at pockettunes.com.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    P-Tunes does not have a desktop component and you will need to upgrade to P-Tunes Deluxe to work with Windows Media Player/Plays for Sure. You can find more details in the User Guide at pockettunes.com.
    Thanks for the info. Suppose I could also get a memory card reader device for my desktop so I could still manage music through Media Player....then play them through the card on the Treo. A thought!
    Look at Card Export II - dirt simple to transfer files
    at USB 2 speed to and from card. Works great on
    the 680.
    Nokia 6340+(M100-> M130)->Treo600->Treo680
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orville View Post
    Look at Card Export II - dirt simple to transfer files
    at USB 2 speed to and from card. Works great on
    the 680.
    Thanks, is this a program?