Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I just had my orgasm 2 hours ago (around 730 pm).
    THe UPS man knocking at my dour so loud, he almost make me fell from my chair...And ohh boy, what a beauty...

*hold my uber cool crimson*

I want my Crimson. Should be here by Thursday.

As it is I tend to vanish from school time to time so see if it arrived. I think I have a problem, what do you think?

Is the colour nice?

get this, I saw two Purolator trucks today and both I stopped and asked if he
    had my package. hahahha...OMG what have I turned into.
    Quote Originally Posted by TLCC View Post
    have you seen any movement in your order? mine is still showing in KY
    No update from UPS as yet. What's really interesting to me is that the "origin scan" was logged at 8:25pm on 12/3 and the billing receipt was logged subsequently at 8:56am .... hmm.

Well, all I can hope is that they get their crap together and deliver this as promised. The tracking info still says that the "scheduled delivery" is 12/5. We'll see.....
    Quote Originally Posted by olentz View Post
    I just had my orgasm 2 hours ago (around 730 pm).
    THe UPS man knocking at my dour so loud, he almost make me fell from my chair...And ohh boy, what a beauty...

Wow... was he cute too? Gotta love some of those UPS guys.... *sigh*
    Yea, yea, yea, but what about your Treo????
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caally View Post
    Is the colour nice?
    Sure do! Go buckeyes!
    Nice..Go Sens Go over here...

Let's see how many Leafs fans respond to this one.
    I live in Toronto, but let me tell you Sens jerseys don't go over too well
    over here. hehe
    so what does it mean if my tracking number just shows "billing info recieved" for the whole of monday?

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

Tracking Number: xxxxxxx
    Type: Package
    Shipped to: xxxxx US
    Shipped or Billed on: 12/03/2006
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 2.80 Lbs

Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/05/2006 12:07 A.M. EST (USA)

UPDATE: finally it updated the status!

LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 12/05/2006 12:31 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    Last edited by kunjan; 12/04/2006 at 11:39 PM.
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Caally View Post
    Nice..Go Sens Go over here...

Let's see how many Leafs fans respond to this one.
    I live in Toronto, but let me tell you Sens jerseys don't go over too well
    over here. hehe
    You can come to Raleigh as often as you want... there's this pretty 35 lb piece of shiny silver on display off and on around here this year...

Of course, that's why I went with the Crimson, too... Now to figure out how to paint the swirling logo onto the back cover... Of course I might have to wait until Seidio sells us all replacement covers for our larger batteries...
    Sure do! Go buckeyes!
    Woooohoooo!!! Congrats!!! Goooooo Bucks!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    I noticed that on my UPS tracking info, the package weight is only 1.3 pounds. I bought a unlocked graphite treo 680. It seems like everyone else is reporting weights of least 2.5 lbs.

Has anyone had an order of just 1.3 lbs?

Thanks!

Thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData View Post
    You can come to Raleigh as often as you want... there's this pretty 35 lb piece of shiny silver on display off and on around here this year...

About that shiny 35lb. cup, its a beautiful thing can't wait to see Ottawa Senators on it for 2007.hehe See ya in the playoffs. jk. Congrads though,
    I happy to see you guys win to be honest, Carolina played well and deserved to win. Ok, before I get reminded by others that this is a Treo site not ESPN; back to Treo's .

Of course, that's why I went with the Crimson, too... Now to figure out how to paint the swirling logo onto the back cover... Of course I might have to wait until Seidio sells us all replacement covers for our larger batteries...
    I was thinking about buying the Piel Frama in red, but I don't think that its going to be the same colour as the phone; it looks brighter.

I guess I might as well pick up the battery as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData View Post

About that shiny 35lb. cup, its a beautiful thing can't wait to see Ottawa Senators on it for 2007.hehe See ya in the playoffs. jk. Congrads though,
    I happy to see you guys win to be honest, Carolina played well and deserved to win. Ok, before I get reminded by others that this is a Treo site not ESPN; back to Treo's .

Of course, that's why I went with the Crimson, too... Now to figure out how to paint the swirling logo onto the back cover... Of course I might have to wait until Seidio sells us all replacement covers for our larger batteries...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about buying the Piel Frama in red, but I don't think that its going to be the same colour as the phone; it looks brighter.

I guess I might as well pick up the battery as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomchan79 View Post
    I noticed that on my UPS tracking info, the package weight is only 1.3 pounds. I bought a unlocked graphite treo 680. It seems like everyone else is reporting weights of least 2.5 lbs. Has anyone had an order of just 1.3 lbs?
    Mine says 1.9lbs
  15. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Just an update, at long last i've received mine!

It feels great in the hand, easy to carry around. Screen is very crisp, things look a lot sharper then on the T3, which is the only Palm I have to compare it to. I did notice a little lag, but it's not that significant enough to bother me.

Hell, it's a LOT faster then the Motorola v525 I've been carrying. So far I'm really enjoying my first Treo experience.

Also, just to mention, the mutlimedia promo memory card isn't SD, it's MMC, well I'm pretty sure since it's half the thickness of an SD and doesn't have the security switch on it.
    HALLELUJAH! Just got the "shipped" e-mail! FINALLY the graphite unlockeds are on their way!!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I got my Artic yesterday. Very happy w/ it. Love the color. It is slick like so I really am not going to worry about getting it dirty. It is smaller and w/o the antena it looks and feels more like a regular phone. The feel of the keys doesn't bother me, but the layout is going to take a while. I did the clean/Perry Scync and spent the day running down my updated apps. Very happy w/ the Artic. It doesn't stand out that much, it is almost a light gray. I think the Copper and Crimson will stand out more. I love the 1gb card!! I had a very old 128 mb card that I used for years.

The only issue is how do I get my palm photos/ videos back into the Treo??

I am kind of sad. All that anticipation and now it is here. Whats next?? Man, am I spoiled...
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    2 graphite unlocked should be in my hands today or tomorrow.
    yeah baby!!!
    WTF I just called Palm after placing my order on Dec 2 (available in 1-2 wks) to check becuase I saw the graphite is now available for shipping. Where did they find the CSR's the guy I spoke with was useless.
    mine is out for delivery and weighs 2.2 lbs.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast